Commercial Property Insurance
One of the most common types of business indemnity is commercial property indemnity, which provides a wide range of coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools and more. Losses from fire, housebreaking, vandalism, wind and other natural or manmade disasters are examples of what is typically covered. A basic commercial property policy policy may be all you need, although the types of coverage can vary between unlike policy companies. As an independent indemnity agent, Premier One can help you determine the character of insurance policy and range of coverage that is best for your business. For a full list of coverage available, or to learn more about this business property insurance, contact us today.
About Commercial Property Insurance
- Insuring Buildings Do you own a commercial build ? If indeed, do you have enough commercial property insurance to cover replacement costs ? Although monetary value estimators are available, we recommend that you secure an appraisal from a one-third party to accurately determine the current refilling cost of your construction. Give us a predict today, and we ’ ll assistant you determine if you have adequate commercial property indemnity for your clientele .
- Flood Insurance Most commercial property policies exclude flood as a cover induce of loss. A separate policy must be purchased to protect you from resulting wrong. Check your current property policy policy to be sure you are covered. If you ’ ra uncertain, just ask us to review your insurance policy, and we ’ ll help you find the best solution.
- Business Personal Property Coverage Business personal property indemnity covers property at a specified placement such as furniture, fixtures, equipment and inventory. Be aware that most commercial property policies have very specify coverage for property taken off the specified location. If you have equipment that is frequently taken off-site to respective locations, it is important that you have an inland marine policy ( equipment or initiation floater ).
- Business Income (Business Interruption Coverage) This coverage reimburses a business owner for lost profits and fix expenses during the meter that a business is closed. It applies while the premises are being restored because of damage from an event such as a open fire. Business income indemnity may besides cover fiscal losses that occur if civil authorities limit customer access to your neighborhood or clientele after a disaster. We strongly recommend that all businesses acquire this coverage .
- Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Insurance This coverage is separate place coverage specifically designed to protect your calculator related equipment. Most commercial property policies have limited coverage for calculator networks. EDP broadens the causes of passing to include things like power surges and in some cases virus attacks .
Premier One understands the California business indemnity needs of our customers. The correctly coverage for you is unique – call us today to find out how to protect your business and your future with the right indemnity .