A field force management system can help car resale businesses automate their operations and increase efficiency. They can use task management solutions. A car resale business can be very difficult to manage. Why? Well, managers have to take responsibility for not just the vehicles they need to sell, but also the employees they send out for vehicle inspection. But with manual management, it is impossible to maintain good task execution.
This is why a field force management system can help. With its robust solutions aimed to optimise employee workforce operations, it is the perfect match for a car resale business. Let us see how a business belonging to this industry operates in the following section.
Steps of a Car Resale Business Operations
So how does a car resale business operate? Let us look at a step-by-step guide:
- Step 1: The seller registers with the businesses to sell their vehicle.
- Step 2: The car resale business schedules a car inspection and also a technician for executing the job.
- Step 3: The technician visits the client and carries out the inspection of the vehicle so that a price can be decided for it.
- Step 4: The technician collects the customer’s review and additional information about the vehicle for the final price decision.
- Step 5: Technician goes back to the manager and submits his inspection results.
- Step 6: Managers use this inspection result and decide the final price for the car before it is ready to be sold.
Ways a Field Force Management System Can Help
A field force management system is the best way to ensure productivity in a workforce. This is why it is also the perfect match for car resale businesses. They get the means to ensure that their employees are carrying out tasks with accuracy and efficiency. The solutions that make this possible are:
- Task Management: Managers can upload the tasks for their executives on the system itself. This means they do not have to run behind any technician to ensure they have the right instructions for task completion. Updating managers about tasks also gets easier for employees. Managers can ensure task allotment happens based on employees’ expertise.
- Attendance Management: This solution offered by the field force management system helps managers ensure that their employees reach the task location. It automatically marks their attendance as soon as they reach the task location. This means, it not only eliminates any chance of time theft but also improves customer impression.
- Live Tracking: With GPS tracking software, managers can ensure that their employees are actually carrying out their allotted tasks via location tracking. This means that there is no more productivity loss due and this in turn helps the car resale business increase its clientele.
- Custom Fields and Forms: Employees can use their custom forms to collect reviews and additional information from the clients. This can make communication between managers and customers a lot more seamless and accurate.
Field force management software is a deskless workforce manager’s best friend. We hope that this article helped you realise why and how this system can aid a car resale business. With its dynamic solutions, it not only helps businesses make profits but also ensures that there is no loophole in productivity.
If you are looking for a system that does it all, check out TrackoField. It is the leading employee tracking platform in the market. With all the solutions integrated into one platform, you will never have to stress about inefficiency and monetary losses due to ill management again. Check out a demo and watch how the system can transform your car resale business!
Author:- TrackoBit took birth when two friends eager towards innovation came together back in 2017. They were looking to bring forth their creativity which took the shape of a B2B SaaS startup model as an infallible Fleet Management Software With our mission being reconstruction of the logistics sector by mitigating industry issues via automation, we aim to use geospatial analytics efficiently. This is why our diverse services include- GPS Tracking Software, Field Employee management software, attendance tracking software, route planning software, Video Telematics Solutions , Mr Reporting Software and so much more. These features have helped our clients boost their profitability and become time efficient.Currently creating SaaSy Content Strategies at InsightGeeks! My professional gig started as a copywriter with a leading ad agency. It’s been a fun ride ever since. I have come so far from writing ad copies and creating campaigns to building brands. Yet, there’s a long way to go! The brands I am nurturing these days are TrackoBit and TrackoField. Other than playing with words and spilling SaaS, I love traveling to the mountains and sipping on adrak wali chai.
Leave a Reply