You Need a Florida Car Accident Attorney Who Will Fight for You and Your Family
The effects of an car accident can last a life. If you were seriously injured, the physical limitations, chronic pain and checkup bills resulting from your injuries are probable to represent barely a dowry of your accident-related losses. From loss of income to loss of enjoyment of life, accident victims frequently experience far-reaching implications, and moving on without unnecessary consequences requires the experience legal representation of our Florida car accident lawyers The car accident lawyers at Searcy Denney have decades of experience and a testify record of success in indemnity settlements and litigation. For more than 40 years, we have been helping accident victims and their families fight for the compensation they deserve. If you are entitled to fiscal recompense, we can help you avoid costly mistakes, and we can deal with the policy companies for you so that you can focus on your forcible and emotional recovery. Our jurisprudence firm besides has alone resources to pursue recovery on your behalf. When we represent you, we bring to your cause :
- A team of 29 lawyers who for more than 40 years have helped clients obtain settlements or verdicts in car crash cases similar to yours ;
- aesculapian professionals who analyze the campaign of death and/or the electric potential for recovery from injuries ;
- Investigators and paralegals whose skills have been honed in the sphere, sorting out car accident details ;
- A record of going neck and neck with indemnity companies and other herculean corporations to fight for our clients ;
- The fiscal resources to withstand long-run investigation and drawn-out trials if necessity ;
- Our pledge to keep you informed, to tell you the accuracy, to offer straightforward advice, and to exhaust every avenue for seeking justice .
To learn more about our services and how we can protect your rights, contact us today to schedule a rid, no-obligation consultation with a top Florida car accident lawyer. The effects of an car accident can final a life. If you were seriously injured, the physical limitations, chronic pain and checkup bills resulting from your injuries are probable to represent just a fortune of your accident-related losses. From loss of income to loss of use of life, accident victims much experience far-reaching implications, and moving on without unnecessary consequences requires the know legal representation of a Florida car accident lawyer. The Florida car accident lawyers at Searcy Denney have decades of experience and a rise phonograph record of success in indemnity settlements and litigation. For more than 40 years, we have been helping accident victims and their families fight for the compensation they deserve. If you are entitled to fiscal compensation, we can help – we can help you avoid costly mistakes, and we can deal with the policy companies for you so that you can focus on your physical and emotional convalescence. To learn more about our services and how we can protect your rights, contact us nowadays to schedule a release, no-obligation consultation with a top lawyer. We have offices in West Palm Beach and Tallahassee.
Protecting the Rights of Car Accident Victims in the Sunshine State
In Florida, if one driver ( or some other party ) is negligent in causing another driver ’ s or passenger ’ mho injuries, the negligent driver is legally creditworthy for all of the victims ’ accident-related losses. Some of the most common forms of negligence involved in Florida car accident cases include the following : early common causes of accidents for which compensation will typically be available admit vehicle defects, inadequate vehicle sustenance, road defects, inadequate warnings about road construction, and safety violations by commercial truckers and trucking companies. Accidents and injuries can happen in all types of car wrecks. In 2018 The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles reported over 2000 fatal and disable accidents on interfering Florida Interstates, including the heavily traveled, I-4, I-10, I-75, I-75E and I-95. Accidents and injuries can happen in all types of cable car wrecks. Below is an infographic created by our Florida cable car accident lawyers, revealing some surprising data about accidents in the Sunshine State :
Learn What Evidence You Need to Give Your Florida Car Accident Lawyers
After being injured in a car accident, it is easy to feel overwhelm. Our Florida car accident lawyers have helped countless people and are available to ensure that you receive the recompense you deserve. When you contact Searcy Denney, a peak Florida car accident lawyer will check that all of the necessary steps are taken to give you your best chance at recovery .
Post- Accident Evidence Check-List
You can help protect your claim by following certain precautions after your accident. Below are some important steps that all cable car accident victims should try to take at the setting of the collision ( assuming they are physically able to do then ) :
- Call 911 – Your inaugural precedence is to get immediate help for yourself or anyone injured in the accident. If you have a cell telephone, dial 911. Or flag down a passing vehicle or pedestrian and ask them to call 911 .
- Take Notes About the Accident – If you can, make notes on the circumstances of the accident, such as the time, the invest, and precisely what happened. Be surely to get license plate numbers, names, addresses, and call numbers .
- Seek Medical Attention – Go to the hospital, even if you think you feel fine. You need a doctor to diagnose your aesculapian condition and injuries from the accident, and your aesculapian records will be key testify in your claim for recompense .
- Write Down When You Notify Your Insurance Carrier – If you are in a car crash, insurance companies require you to file with them in a seasonably manner. But you are not required to accept any offers they make for reimbursement or settlement of likely accident claims .
- Get a Copy of the Police Report – If you are to pursue any claim against the person who caused your car accident, you will need the police report to substantiate what happened .
- Contact an Experienced Florida Car Accident Attorney – Choosing an lawyer is a critical step, because you are putting your future, and your syndicate ’ s future, in his or her hands. You want a firm you can trust to protect your interests and present you aggressively as you seek the justice you and your family deserve .
- Follow Your Doctor’s Orders – When seeking compensation after a car accident, it is critical that you follow your doctor ’ randomness advice. Some policy companies will monitor claimants to see if they are going to work or engaging in arduous activity when they should be resting, and it is authoritative that you attend all follow-up appointments and therapy sessions to help your recovery a much as potential.
How to Strengthen Your Car Accident Claim
If you have been injured or lost a love one in a motor vehicle accident, what do you need to know ? What do you need to do ? What can you expect over the weeks, months and years to come ? How can you make sure the insurance companies do not take advantage of you ?
- Avoid Talking to the Insurance Companies – While it is o to report your claim ( and we recommend that you do this at the scene of the accident ), you should not provide any extra information to the policy companies. Your legal team will handle this for you to ensure that you do not provide a damaging recorded statement or get pressured into accepting a low-value village .
- Avoid Discussing the Accident – In addition to avoiding the indemnity companies, you should besides avoid discussing the accident in general. You do not want your family members or neighbors to be asked to testify, and you do not want your social media posts to be used against you .
- Keep a Journal – In addition to aesculapian bills and lost income, your claim will besides include compensation for non-financial losses. One of the best ways to document these losses is to keep a diary or diary. When do you feel pain each day ? Was it worse today than yesterday ? Did you have to miss a child ’ second plot or a social event because you were besides sore to go ? These are all key details that can help maximize your fiscal recovery .
At Searcy Denney, we take the doubt of the indemnity claims process out of the equality. We use our across-the-board feel to handle the process for you, and we make sure you do not make any decisions until you have all of the information you need to feel confident in the consequence of your character.
Florida Auto Accident Attorney: We Understand Your Concerns
What If I Was at Fault in the Car Accident ? Can I distillery File a personal Injury Claim ?
If you were partially at demerit in the accident, you may still be have options under Florida law. This is because Florida follows a rule known as “ arrant comparative fault. ” Under this rule, even if you were 90 percentage at fault in the accident, you would still be entitled to recover 10 percentage of your losses. Or, as is more common, if you were 10 percentage at defect, you would be entitled to 90 percentage of a wax convalescence. But, let ’ s not get ahead of ourselves. Establishing demerit requires a exhaustive probe and reasoned legal analysis, and it is one of the most common issues leading to car accident litigation. While you may think you were at fault, the testify may suggest differently, and you should not rush to judgment until you have discussed your case with an experienced cable car accident jurisprudence tauten .
How farseeing Do I Have to File an Accident Claim in Florida ?
In most cases, the legislative act of limitations for car accident claims in Florida is four years. If you do not file within four years, you could lose your rights wholly. however, much shorter delays can jeopardize your case vitamin a well. For exercise, if you wait excessively retentive to seek legal representation, your car accident lawyers may not be able to collect certain key evidence ( such as skid marks ) from the view of the accident. Without legal representation, you besides run the risk of saying something you shouldn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate to the indemnity companies. As a result, while you may technically have four years to assert your rights, we strongly recommend that you speak with a Florida cable car accident lawyer american samoa soon as possible. here in the Sunshine State, we have a fortune of out-of-state drivers and our car accident lawyers are glad to assist with these claims. If you were injured by an out-of-state driver, your character will largely be similar to one involving a claim against a Florida house physician. There may be some extra steps involved if your shell goes to test, but it is much more probably that your shell will settle long before that comes into play. even with the similarities, it ’ randomness best to speak with an car accident lawyer to make certain the proper routine is followed .
Am I Entitled to Financial Compensation for my Future Medical Expenses?
Yes. After an accident resulting from person else ’ mho negligence, in addition to recompense for your outstanding checkup bills, you are besides entitled to recompense for your future checkup expenses. In many cases, these future expenses will army for the liberation of rwanda exceed the costs incurred to date. You are entitled to fiscal compensation for your lose future earnings angstrom well, and these are losses that we can calculate for you before you settle your claim .
Can My Accident Attorney Argue for Pain and Suffering Damages?
potentially, yes. In cases involving serious traumatic injuries with long-run or permanent effects, accident victims will frequently be entitled to fiscal compensation for the non-financial impacts of their injuries. This includes pain and digest, vitamin a well as losses such as :
- emotional injury
- Scarring and defacement
- Loss of enjoyment of liveliness
- Loss of society, back and services
- Loss of company and consortium
Depending on the extent of your injuries, our attorneys would fight for all damages relevant to the accident .
How Will My Florida Car Accident Lawyer be Paid ?
Our Florida cable car accident attorneys are paid via eventuality fees. This means :
- Your initial consultation is free and without duty ;
- We do not charge servant fees or hourly rates ;
- No out of pouch fees while your encase is pending ;
- If we recover compensation on your behalf, we lone retain our sterilize fortune .
- If we do not win, you pay us nothing .
Case Results from Our Florida Car Accident Lawyers
Our Florida car accident lawyers have been representing victims of accident claims for more than 40 years. We have an impressive track record of achiever. Some noteworthy cable car accident case results include : Read about our other vehicle accident casing results .
Contact a Florida Accident Attorney To Discuss Your Motor Vehicle Crash Claim
If you or a family member has been injured in a vehicle accident and you want to discuss a electric potential claim, schedule an appointment with an have Florida car accident lawyer. Just occupy in our contact Form or call us at 800-780-8607 to arrange for your free, confidential reference at our Tampa, West Palm Beach or Tallahassee position. No recovery, no fee.