6 ) Our guarantee to you : We will reimburse you for monetary losses to your Account ( randomness ) resulting directly from the following unauthorized transactions on your Account ( sulfur ) using Digital Banking or Mobile Payments ( jointly, Unauthorized Transactions ) :
- transactions that occur after you notify us that you believe that any of your Passwords may have become known by someone, or that you noticed unusual, suspicious or fraudulent activity on any of your Accounts;
- transactions where it can be shown that you have been a victim of fraud, theft or have been coerced by trickery, force or intimidation, so long as you report the incident to us immediately and cooperate and assist us fully in any investigation;
- transactions resulting from negligent conduct by us, our employees or Third-Party Service Providers;
- Interac Online Payment transactions resulting from negligent conduct by any Third Party participating in Interac Online Payment; and
- any failure, error, malfunction, or technical problem of our system or equipment or that of any Third-Party Service Provider or any Third Party participating in Interac Online Payment.
Your responsibilities : Despite the above, we are not responsible for and we will not reimburse you for losses to your Account ( randomness ) if :
- you do not comply with any of your obligations under this Agreement or you do not comply with any instructions we may provide to you in connection with Digital Banking or Mobile Payments;
- you engage in any fraudulent, criminal or dishonest acts related to Digital Banking or Mobile Payments;
- you access Digital Banking or Mobile Payments via a Device that you know or reasonably should know contains software that has the ability to reveal or otherwise compromise any of your Passwords, Personal Verification Questions or an e-Transfer Question and Answer;
- you carry out the transaction, including if the transaction is a result of any mistake, error, omission, inaccuracy or other inadequacy of, or contained in any data or information that you give to us;
- you share any of your Passwords or Personal Verification Questions; or
- you consent to, contribute to or authorize a transaction in any way.
Exceptional Losses : In no consequence, even if we are negligent, will we be liable for any loss of data, or any indirect, consequential, special, worsen, punitive or exemplary damages, in wholly or in part, ( including any business interruption, loss of profits, data, information, opportunity, revenues, good will or any early commercial or economic passing ), caused to you, careless of the induce of military action, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages.
For full details regarding the protections and limitations of the RBC Digital Banking Security Guarantee, including your responsibilities in ensuring the safety and security of your transactions, please see your Electronic Access Agreement and your client Card Agreement for personal trust clients, and the Master Client Agreement for clientele clients. This guarantee is given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its Online and Mobile Banking services. once known as the RBC Online Banking Security Guarantee .